We are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified for Information Security Management
We are delighted to announce that Vinculum has been awarded the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate by the British Standard Institute for our Information Security Management System. This certification is a testament to our unwavering commitment to ensuring the highest standards of information security for our clients.
This certificate is only awarded to organizations that follow stringent security practices after a rigorous audit process. This means that Vinculum has established, implemented, maintained, and improved information security management within the organization.
For customers, this means that their data with Vinculum is well-protected and secure, and the certificate is a testament to Vinculum's commitment towards information security.
- We follow a well-defined information privacy, security and risk management program with clearly defined roles, responsibilities, policies, and procedures based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security Management standards.
- We have appointed an information security officer to assist business management, users, IT workers, and others in fulfilling their information security duties.
- We maintain well-defined roles and responsibilities for all information processing operations, including operational system management and control, network administration and support, and system development.
- We use industry best practices to identify and verify authorized users and match their authentication techniques to the level of business risk.
- Vinculum grants access to systems, applications, and related data in line with their defined access rules, which include the principles of least privileged access. They use industry best practices to identify and verify authorized users and match their authentication techniques to the level of business risk.
- Vinculum designed and implemented a security architecture for its information resources, which supports the secure flow of information within and between technical environments, provides authorized users with an efficient means of gaining access to information resources in different technical environments, and allows access privileges for individual users to be revoked when users leave or change jobs.
- Vinculum verifies that its third-party data center providers have taken precautions to prevent loss or damage to the equipment and facilities that they use to host Data, and they use firewall technologies that are industry standard to protect their network communications and systems management.
At Vinculum, we remain committed to ensuring that our customers' data is well-protected and secure. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification is a testament to our dedication towards information security, and we will continue to maintain the highest standards in this area.