Key takeaways: Webinar on best practices for growing your eCommerce business
The growth in internet retailing has created multiple new revenue streams for the eCommerce ecosystem.
Today’s Global Business to Consumer eCommerce sales has witnessed a sharp growth over the last few years. According to research, Retail eCommerce sales is projected to increase to $4.058 trillion in 2020, making up 14.6% of total retail spending worldwide that year.
With Opportunities, they are certain challenges faced by retail players to grow online.
We partnered with ETRetail, Images Group and Tech In Asia to discuss the opportunities and the challenges for retail players in expanding their online business globally in this webinar.
The webinar on ‘Best practices for growing your eCommerce business’ featured Jesrina Arshad (Co-Founder & CEO, PurelyB), Jojo Anonuevo (Chief Digital Officer, LBC Express), Krishnan Menon (Co-Founder & CEO, Fabelio) as key speakers and was moderated by Venkat Nott (Founder, CEO, Vinculum Group).
To make customers happy, the companies (Online & Offline Retailers, CPGs, Sellers, and 3PLs) are undertaking several activities. Some of these activities include collaborating with partners (marketplaces, retailers, 3PLs, etc.), selling on multiple channels (their web-stores, mobile apps, retail stores, call center, etc.) and cross-border fulfillment. However, each activity has its unique set of challenges and benefits.
Key takeaways of the webinar:
- How can SMEs and Online Business grow their revenues by selling on multiple sales channels
- What are the technology challenges to selling on multiple marketplaces
- How can Retailers and CPG companies grow their online business
- What are the challenges with Cross Border and how can companies overcome them
- What are the opportunities for 3PLs in terms of eCommerce fulfillment
- How do Retailers provide a unified experience across channels to their multi-channel customers
In case you missed the webinar, download the presentation and watch the recording of the webinar Here
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!