Vinculum featured in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant – One more reason to trust us as your enabler for MultiChannel growth
Deprecated: Function get_usermeta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use get_user_meta() instead. in /usr01/websites/dev.vinculumgroup.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
On 13 February 2017 Gartner, the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company, published its Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems. This Magic Quadrant is an analysis of global WMS solutions.
According to Gartner: “The WMS market is very mature, but differentiation continues to exist — most notably in usability, adaptability, intelligence and how well solutions orchestrate end-to-end logistics processes. Supply chain and IT leaders should use this research to understand the current state of the WMS market”
Vinculum has marked its place in the recent Gartner’s WMS magic quadrant and has been regularly featured in Gartner’s global reports on Solutions/systems enabling Retail-eCommerce Industry.
According to 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems
Vinculum has a unique position in the market helping to enable multichannel fulfillment across a network of 3PLs, consumer goods companies, retailers, e-commerce companies, marketplaces and sellers.
Vinculum’s cloud/SaaS solutions offer a unique ability to connect with multiple marketplaces to support multichannel fulfillment.
Earlier recognition by Gartner:
- 2016, Gartner’s Market guide for Warehousing and Fulfillment Application Vendors featured Vin eRetail WMS (eCommerce Order Fulfillment & Warehouse Management system on the cloud).
- Vinculum’s Vin MDM (Master Data Management solution) & Vin PIM (Product Information management system enabling consistent product information across channels) have been mentioned in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for product and customer data solutions in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Vinculum’s Vin eRetail, SaaS-based solutions for multichannel order management and fulfillment, featured as a Marketplace & Multi-Channel Integration Platform in Gartner’s Digital Commerce Vendor Guide 2016.
- Vin eRetail (Vinculum’s SaaS-based Order/Distributed Order Management Suite) was recognized as one of the global DOM (Distributed Order Management) software providers in Gartner’s Market Guide for DOM systems.
Vinculum is enabling the eCommerce ecosystem with its powerful SaaS-based products/solutions for multi-channel order management and fulfillment. These solutions offer rapid implementation and provide a de-coupled platform capable of providing independent module/s or a complete suite.
Vinculum’s Vin eRetail WMS is a Warehouse Management System designed for B2B & B2C fulfillment.
Benefits of Vin eRetail Warehouse Management Solution include:
- Ready Integration with leading marketplaces, webstores, and last-mile fulfillment companies
- Real-time view of inventory across multiple warehouse locations
- Easy Fulfillment of Orders from multiple warehouses across borders
- Segregation of Inventory for multiple clients and visibility using Client Portal
- Automated and Mobile enabled warehouse operations
- 3PL Billing
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
Please click here to know more/Request a Demo
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!