Webinar – Best practices for growing your eCommerce business
In the last few years, the global B2C eCommerce sales has witnessed a sharp growth. According to research, by 2020, retail eCommerce sales is projected to increase to $4.058 trillion which will make up 14.6% of total retail spending worldwide.
With rising demand, global brands & products can be increasingly seen in offline shelves as well as online catalogs. Today, eCommerce is fastly moving towards transforming the world into a unified market “In-store Global. Online Local”. Cross-border eCommerce will take a substantial share of online commerce, from 12% in 2015 to 15% in 2021. Global B2C cross-border eCommerce is expected to increase by 100% to reach $424 billion by 2021.
The growth in internet retailing has created multiple new revenue streams for the eCommerce ecosystem.
Organizations and businesses such as online & offline retailers, CPGs, sellers, and 3PLs all over the world are undertaking several activities to increase customer satisfaction. Some of them include collaborating with partners such as marketplaces, frontend webshops, retailers, brand distributors, 3PLs, and financial systems; selling through multiple channels like web-stores, mobile apps, retail stores, and call center and cross-border fulfillment. However, each of these activities come with their unique set of challenges as well as benefits.
To dive deeper into these strategies and major challenges, Vinculum is hosting a webinar “Best practices for growing your eCommerce business in Southeast Asia” on 10th February, 3 PM to 4 PM SGT. The all-star panel comprises of Jesrina Arshad (Co-Founder & CEO, PurelyB), Jojo Anonuevo (Chief Digital Officer, LBC Express), Krishnan Menon (Co-Founder & CEO, Fabelio) and Venkat Nott (Founder, CEO, Vinculum Group).
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- How can small to medium enterprises and online businesses grow their revenues by selling on multiple sales channels
- What are the technical challenges that are involved in selling through marketplaces
- How can retailers and CPG companies increase their online sales
- What are the challenges that companies face in cross border eCommerce and how to overcome them
- What are the opportunities for logistics companies and 3PLs vis-a-vis eCommerce fulfillment
- How can brands and retailers provide a seamless shopping experience to their customers across channels
Reserve your seat and catch the action live as an informative, insightful and candid discussion where the panelists will examine key trends in the industry and offer strategic insights into how to grow your business.
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!