The golden version of truth and why your company needs it
Deprecated: Function get_usermeta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use get_user_meta() instead. in /usr01/websites/dev.vinculumgroup.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
The success of any enterprise depends on how they leverage their data. That’s why, over 70% of companies are planning on implementing Business Intelligence, Data stewardship rules, Master Data Management (MDM) and Analytics.(Source: The Hackett Group)
Why Does Your Company Need The Golden Version Of Truth?
The golden version of truth is a single, well-defined version of all the data entities in an organizational ecosystem.
Any organization, especially a retail or eCommerce enterprise gathers data from various sources and systems such as Customers, Products, Locations, Finance, and Employees. The domain type can be varied as per a company’s industry orientation and business model. The same data is promoted through various business channels like online & offline stores, and different media channels etc. in the case of a retailer.
Master Data Management manages the data coming from various sources and channels– creating a single “golden” version of truth which allows an enterprise to link all its critical data to one file, called a master file.
This provides a common point of reference, streamlining data sharing across the enterprise.
Our MDM Solution provides you –
- Multi-domain MDM to help maintain a single view of all your materials, products, customers, sellers/vendor, and other datasets and derive relationships
- Accurate product data to differentiate your business and provide customers with a dynamic and personalized shopping experience.
- A platform to define the master catalog of validated, high-quality unique products across various systems and the organization’s information supply chain.
- Synchronized products, sellers, materials and customers data across systems, applications, and channels
- MDG (Master Data Governance) solution to provide an effective mechanism for Data Stewardship. Workflow and Data Governance to manage and author data.
- Data integration to combine data with multiple formats and attributes from disparate data sources to gain a single unified view of all your data.
- High-quality data for quality decision making.
Get A Demo Today!
Any tips or comments for us? Leave them in the section below –
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!