The Body Shop partners with Vinculum to fuel their MultiChannel growth
Deprecated: Function get_usermeta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use get_user_meta() instead. in /usr01/websites/dev.vinculumgroup.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
All about The Body Shop:
The Body Shop was founded in 1976 by Dame Anita Roddick in Brighton, England. The Body Shop is the original, natural and ethical beauty brand with a focus on creating superior quality products using the world’s best natural ingredients to make your skin feel so good.
They have over 3000 stores in 68 countries and reach out to customers around the world through launching e-commerce sites, opening sub-franchise businesses and identifying selective wholesale in new markets plus adding new Global Travel Retail locations around the world.
Quest Retail is an official distribution partner of The Body Shop in India. They were planning to launch their own ‘The Body Shop’ website and thus, wanted a solution to manage their multichannel orders easily and, to automate real-time tracking of orders, inventory & returns.
They required a solution to
- Manage multichannel orders for their new eCommerce channel
- Track inventory and returns in real-time
- Manage Customer relationship
- Integration with webstore – Magento 2.0 and ERP – SAP ECS Version 6
- Enable Order fulfillment through Warehouse(s)
The Vinculum Solution:
Vinculum was chosen to be the technology partner to enable multichannel retailing for The Body Shop.
The offering included –
- MultiChannel Order, Inventory and Returns Management
- Tracking of all orders coming from multiple channels via single screen
- Real-Time View of Inventory across channels
- Integrate with legacy systems & ERP including SAP ECS 6.0
- Robust Warehouse Management functionality
Implementation of Vin eRetail, multichannel order management and fulfillment suite of products, helped The Body Shop to automate operations and reduce manual effort. The end-to-end integration of processes & functions across sales channels helped them to deliver a better customer experience.
To read the full story, download the case study
Any tips or questions for us? Leave them in the comments below –
Subscribe to our blog and stay updated!